- What is Eros International Plc?
- Eros International Plc (NYSE: EROS) is a leading global Indian film entertainment company that co-produces, acquires and distributes Indian language films in multiple formats worldwide including, theatrical, television and digital channels. The Company’s distribution capabilities enable it to target consumers in over 50 countries internationally, including the United States and the United Kingdom. Leveraging over 30 years of industry relationships, Eros has aggregated rights to over 2,300 films in its library, plus approximately 700 additional films for which the Company holds digital rights only, including recent and classic titles that span various genres, budgets and languages. Additionally, ErosNow, the Company’s on-demand entertainment portal accessible via internet-enabled devices, launched in 2012, has thousands of movies, music videos and audio tracks and TV shows available. Eros International Plc was the first Indian media company to raise capital and list on the New York Stock Exchange, trading under the ticker “EROS”.
- When is your Fiscal year-end?
- The Company’s fiscal year-end is March 31st.
- Who are Eros International Plc’s auditors?
- The Company’s auditors are Grant Thornton India LLP.
- Does Eros International pay a dividend?
- We have not declared any dividend since our incorporation in 2006, and all profits have been retained and utilized to grow our business. We currently intend to retain any future earnings and do not expect to pay dividends in the foreseeable future.
- How do I obtain copies of your annual reports, quarterly reports and SEC filings?
- To obtain copies of our annual reports, quarterly reports and SEC filings see the ‘Financials’ section.
- Can I be notified by email of events, news releases and other updates to Eros International’s website?
- If you would like to be notified by email of events, news releases and other updates please subscribe on the [TBC with hyperlink] page.
- When did Eros International Plc list on the NYSE?
- Eros International Plc listed on the New York Stock Exchange on November 12, 2013.
- What is Eros International Plc’s ticker symbol?
- Eros International Plc trades on the NYSE under the ticker “EROS”.
- How can I invest in Eros International Plc’s stock?
- Eros International Plc does not offer a direct stock purchase plan. You can purchase shares of Eros International Stock through a brokerage or a stock purchase service of your choice.
- What is Eros International Plc’s CUSIP number?
- The CUSIP number for Eros International Plc is: B86NL05.
- Who is your transfer agent?
- Our Transfer Agent is Computershare. To get answers to commonly asked questions, download frequently needed forms, view investment plan information, vote via a proxy at annual meeting time, and securely view your account information online, please see contact details below:
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
250 Royall Street
United States of America
USA Tel: (800) 962 4284
International Toll-Free Tel: +1 781 575 3120
- What is a Transfer Agent?
- A Transfer Agent is a professional agency employed by a corporation to handle the transfer of certificates, conversion of securities, mailing to stockholders, stock subscriptions and maintain the books of corporation.
- How can I contact someone at Eros regarding my business or customer enquiry?
- To speak to someone about your business or customer enquiry please see contact details on our ‘Contact Us’ page.
- How can I contact Eros International Plc’s Investor Relations Department?
- For questions or other information, please see contact details below:
Chief Corporate and Strategy Officer